The CCSWR Board of Directors is comprised of two directors from each participating provincial or territorial social work regulatory organization.
Officers of the Board:
Siu Ming Kwok, PhD.
Barbara Temmerman, MSW, RSW
Miguel LeBlanc, MSW, RSW
Lynn Brogan, MSW, RSW
Karen Wasylenka, MSW, RSW
The Canadian Council of Social Work Regulators is a national organization comprised of provincial regulatory authorities responsible for regulating the practice of social work in Canada. Specific information about social work in each jurisdiction can be obtained by contacting the following:
- British Columbia College of Social Workers: www.bccollegeofsocialworkers.ca
- Alberta College of Social Workers: www.acsw.ab.ca
- Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers: www.sasw.ca
- Manitoba College of Social Workers (MCSW): www.mcsw.ca
- Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers: www.ocswssw.org
- Nova Scotia College of Social Workers: www.nscsw.org